How long have you been with Priority Staffing? I ve been here five and a half years.
What is your professional background? I was an HR Generalist for seven years prior to
joining Priority Staffing, and spent 20 years with VF Jeanswear, where I began my career in the
What makes you a perfect fit at Priority Staffing? I truly love helping people, which is
why I transferred to Human Resources. I enjoy the fulfillment of finding the perfect person for each
What type of candidate is a perfect fit for Priority Staffing? Someone willing to put in
the hard work and dedication it takes to be successful. Candidates MUST work with Priority as a TEAM to
be successful in their job.
What is one piece of advice you would give to candidates today? Candidates MUST be
honest with us about everything; what type of job they are willing to accept, what salary they are
willing to accept, and where they are willing to work. If they are not, it is only going to hurt their
credibility in the long run and possibly hurt their chances of us working with them again.
What would you want clients to know about Priority Staffing? We are committed to our
clients and do our best to find the perfect candidate for every job order. We care about our clients and
candidates very much!
If you could land any other job, what would it be and why? It would be a toss-up between
a Professional Shopper and Professional Traveler, but I think I d choose Professional Traveler. I love
traveling all over, especially foreign countries, visiting places I ve never been, places I ve only
dreamed about; learning their cultures, sometimes things I don t like very much, but sometimes things I
learn are great! I would be more than happy to give travel tips on all of my adventures!!
- Favorite team Minnesota Vikings I met my husband at the Vikings fan club watching
- Love college football as well favorite team Penn State.
- Enjoy traveling and discovering new places I ve only dreamed about visiting.
- I absolutely LOVE music and enjoy going to concerts. Country is my favorite but I am open to all
genres of music.
- I typically read about 10-12 books per year, most are non-fiction (memoirs and true crime).
- And last, but certainly not least I love to shop, with Black Friday being my most favorite day
EVER!! I usually shop for a minimum of 15 hours non-stop searching for the BEST deals.